Fashion blogger, trendsetter, celebrity entrepreneur Sally Rosenflake took the World by surprise yesterday in a statement released via her blog announcing that she had gotten a dog. The publicity-shy superstar immediately reassured fans and critics alike by letting them know that she would not be “one of those pathetic dog owners that cries when their dogs die.” Continue reading
- Looking for instances of group thinking that poison the human mind and work against individual interests; wondering how ideas and trends are born, how they spread, how they die; striving to understand memetics and our relationship with the world of ideas.
Search for memes here:
- Ponies out, dogs in, says Sally Rosenflake
- The friendliest form of bullying: How to crush your colleagues into submission by being chatty
- The Secret Physicality of White Collar Work
- How to enjoy shark fin soup with a clear conscience
- Cuban American hardliners don’t know how to fight communism
- Quotes from The Rational Optimist
- Speedy Road to Nowhere (by T.A.)
- The Education of a Libertarian, by Christine L.
- Friday nights in Singapore
- 2011 Horrorscope
- RH on Friday nights in Singapore
- Diane on Wanna come to the [insert ubercool band name] concert?
- sherryberry on How to enjoy shark fin soup with a clear conscience
- Julien Arnaud on How to enjoy shark fin soup with a clear conscience
- Fedward Hyde on How to enjoy shark fin soup with a clear conscience
- Tad on How to enjoy shark fin soup with a clear conscience